Tuesday

C.C. and Dawson

Bret's brother and his wife made a surprise visit over memorial weekend and I just had to post these pictures of Dawson and his cousin C.C. The two of them are inseparable! When they get together they play so hard by the time they actually lay down to go to sleep it only takes a matter of seconds before they are out. This is a series of pictures I took at the Mountain man redezvous. The two of them were running a race and they are receiving instruction on how to win the race from Bret. After Bret the left, the two of them came up with their own strategy. I have no idea what they were saying (I was pretty far away), but from the look on their faces I can only imagine. They are pretty tight and yes....I cut Dawson's hair :(




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

His hair is cute. Also, I am bummed I missed the rendezvous! Haven't been to that since I was thirteen.

Jill Stones said...

Cute pictures, unfortunatly I know what they were saying.....let's get into trouble:) Just kidding thats only my boys! We miss you

Jill Stones said...

Oh Bret is looking very distinguished with his silvery hair:) Just don't let it get to be like Dad's Haa Haa all the old ladies will be after him

Lynja said...

Cute pics and hair. I miss the Rendezvous too.