Saturday

Ca-Ching!

Ok, so I'm TRYING to be a couponer. Another teacher is helping me get into it and so I thought I would give it a try. Wow, it was actually fun! So after printing and printing and printing coupons, I headed to the store. I took Aaron with me because I figured two heads are better than one, right? Haha, shoulda left him home, enough said. After all was said and done I ended up getting 432.62 worth of groceries for 96.30! Wahoo! Ok, now some of you seasoned couponers might be saying, whatever, I can do better than that! But for a beginner I thought that was pretty good. Also try not to judge me too harshly on the food storage selections...who needs fifty pounds of wheat when you have fify pounds of fruit snacks. Any of you interested in 50 ways to incorporate fruit snacks into a delicious dinner, I can send you the link. ;)

 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elizabeth Riding said...

Wow! Can I give you money and you can do my shopping? Luv ya!

CoLa said...

Woaha..wowza! I can only dream of having food in my house. I'd probably have a better chance of survival eating the coupons. I'm impressed. If only it would rub off a little on someone I know / am married to.

Hudson Family said...

oh ya, bring it on---tell us your deep dark secrets!!!!

Jill Stones said...

Hey send me the info, I need the help! Again you are awesome Lv ya Jill

Suz said...

I am IMPRESSED! I kinda do coupons but nothing like that. Um can you teach me please. Anything to make groceries cheaper. I hate to grocery shop. I hate spending money on food. When I can pay someone to make me food at a restaurant. Tee hee.

Tori said...

I have got to try the couponing. Sounds unbelievable.