Friday

Cade...the writer

Cade is our nine year old and he LOVES to write. He is always making books or writing a story. And then spends time illustrating the books. He could spend hours engrossed in writing. His last story he spent typing on the computer. I hadn't really thought much of it until I sat down to use the computer and read his latest story, I really liked his latest. WARNING: this story has quite a, hmmm, shall we say morbid ending. So, if you only like happily ever after, don't read the work of Cade Lange. He usually writes stories about, dragons and hero's and magic and wizards. As of late he has been writing stories that took place in the old west. p.s. I didn't change any of the spelling, kept the integrity in tact.


Once upon a time there was a man named John.b.willim. He was the best hunter around. He could shoot A buck a mile away. Every one loved him. But one day wolves were eating every ones sheep. And the people said who ever kills 90 wolves gets 90000 dollars. So john went out and killed 900 wolves. And lots more but one day. He made a promise. That he would not kill another wolf again. Cause they made him a fortune. But one day, A lone white wolf came and killed every ones sheep. And john forgot about his promise. And he went out to the market and bout a sheep for bate and bout a chair. And went out in the woods. And tide the sheep up to the tree. And sat on his chair with his gun. But one day John went missing. So they went out looking for him. And they found him. Dead with his throat cut and the sheep untouched.



By. Cade Lange

3 comments:

Nutty Nielsen's said...

You have the best boys. They are so cute and talented. I am so glad you moved into our ward. And I love reading your blog. It makes me feel normal with my boys. Love Utonya

michaelangelo said...

Wow, Cade, I'm deeply impressed! I'll be the sheep did it, right! Congratulations, I'll be the first in line to buy your first published book - k?

Love you!
Mike

Jill Stones said...

Mitchial loved his story and was making conclusions on the death. They are so alike. We love them