Sunday

Luau!

Two weeks ago we went up to Bear Lake for a Luau and despite the rain, we had a great time. I only wish it could have lasted longer, seems like we are always in a hurry these days. Below is a picture of the food, it might not look that great but mmm, mmm, mmm it was good. We had a restarant in town called Pounders cater it and it was delish. Kalua pork, teriyaki chicken, sticky rice, macaroni salad, fresh pineapple, coconut bread (made by Jill)




Here are the kids playing games, they did not want it to end.



Here are all the grandkids in order of height not necessarily in order of age. Yeah, I know, Alec is a shrimp.


Cory and Liz had a cook off to see who could make the best Guava cake. That's right you heard me, Liz did indeed want to be included in a cook off. It was intense and you could feel the tension in the air between this husband and wife. Who won? Hey, it's cake, they're all winners in my book. yay for cake.



Guy and Jill with Bella. Jill looks stunning in her mu mu. We actually had matching mu mu's but I didn't get in any pictures.


Baby Ali....so stinkin cute!
Kayli and Aaron. Kayli loves my boys and my boys think she is about the cutest thing around. She knows how to work it already with the boys, she gets whatever she wants.


Aaron is such a carbohydrate addict. This is him shoving his face in a bag of cold rice and loving it. I have no idea where he came from... :)




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CoLa said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmemories. It was so much fun to have everyone together. This will definately have to be a yearly thing now. Anyone can challenge the cake boss to dethrone the king. Bring it on!

The kids absolutely loved it too! Thanks for coming and helping make it happen.

Jill Stones said...

Ok next year I will not only look better in a mu mu, but I will win the cake cook off!!! Beware brother:) No fair Alana that you weren't in any of the pictures....watch out:) We can't wait till next year!

CoLa said...

I never really realized how many boys there are in the family until I was looking at poor Kayli at the end of the lineup of kids.

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

yeah, we got a LOT of boys. Kayli might be small but she packs in alot of spunk. We all love her to pieces. Hey, I can sort of cook..I am in for the contest. I'll pass on the mu mu.