Saturday

Good Parenting

I've written a book it's called "Good Parenting: How to raise a happy well balanced child" Call me if you would like to reserve your copy. By the way, which picture do you think I should use for the cover?



I really love the fact that it's 4:00 in the afternoon and he's still in his pajamas. It's important to let children make their own decisions and really govern themselves.


He's so well balanced he doesn't even need to sit up to drink.



And how's that for balance! He is such a multi tasker, all while watching sponge bob. What a fine example of balance and happiness.





3 comments:

Rozalyn said...

Thats my kind of afternoon!! Sitting with a diet coke balanced on my stomach!

JakeandMichelle said...

My vote is the first picture for the cover.It's the best. By the way, LOVE the new pictures of the boys on the side! When did you take those? I'll talk to Jake and see if he has class but even if he doesn't who cares I'll still be over. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jill Stones said...

Hey I don't see what the problem is...I look like that all the time:0 Ok I put a shirt on and sometimes socks. what's the big deal?:) love ya