Sunday

Aaron Lange turns 15 or should I say Aaron Jonas?

Aaron turned 15 last month and I just had to share how his day went...As many of you know there is a band out there called the Jonas brothers. All the girls his age love the Jonas brothers, they all think they are so cute and many of them have pictures of them hung up in their lockers. Let's just say Aaron feels differently about the Jonas brothers, they drive him crazy and he can't stand their music...He finds them highly annoying. Anytime their song comes on the radio I hurry and turn it up and tell him how much I love the Jonas brothers...he just rolls his eyes and fights me to change the station. So for his birthday I decided I needed to do something to really embarrass him. So I found a picture of the Jonas brothers and I photo shopped Aaron's head onto the middle guy and added the word bubbles. I then called the principal at the school and got permission to hang over 75 fliers throughout the school. We got the combination to his locker and I covered his locker inside and out with fliers. Needless to say, he was just slightly embarrassed, but he is a good sport and he thought it was pretty funny. To make up for it I took donuts and chocolate milk to his seminary class. Here is the flyer that started it all...

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Love it the only thing that would have made it better, was if you would have bought him those pants he has always wanted them secretly!

Anna Dutson said...

He's already 15?!?!? Time flies!

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

I knew he had a secret identity..and here I thought all this time he was playing video games in the closet.