Saturday

Mom's uh...big helper?

The other day I was again complaining loudly that I get no help around the house and that I'm the only one that ever cleans anything. I guess my ranting did not fall on deaf ears because Dawson took pity on me and decided he would "help" out. He came out and asked where the toilet brush was, and just assuming he wanted to use it as a weapon on one of his brothers, I told him it was under the sink. Moments later he returned and asked where the "cleaning powder" was... again I told him where it was. Without thinking much about it I suddenly stopped and thought...could my child actually be cleaning??? What a proud moment for a mother, especially from a child that young. Just give me my "mother of year" award now. As I rounded the corner of the bathroom, you can imagine my suprise when I found Dawson and his definition of clean. Yep, that's what I found and the saddest part about it...... it stayed that way for a week and half!


7 comments:

Morgan said...

I love it, mine would have stayed like that for a week too! I hate cleaning up bathrooms after boys! HIT THE TOILET!

Elizabeth Riding said...

Gotta love those big helpers! Don't you just love how they turn out to leave you a bigger mess? At least he tried, though! That's cute.

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

What a cute helper. That is so funny. By the way, your website is awesome! You are so professional.

Anna Dutson said...

That is way cute though! Bathrooms are the worst to clean!

Our Crazy Family said...

Awww... now that is so sweet that he decided to help you out! I wish My kids would do that sometimes..you know hear me complain and then do something about it....lol. He is a cutie!

Princess Shieda said...

that's so cute. it made me smile ;)

Kami said...

Haha, I love his face in the last picture! What a great little helper you have!