Sunday

Thanksgiving Day!

We had a full house for thanksgiving! We had Bret's dad andtwo of Bret's sisters and his brother and all of their families come for a great visit. We were so glad they stayed for a couple of days. Here is a collage of a few of the events that took place. oh, and...yes! I am cutting granpas hair soon!





Here is a picture of Cory's now famous ham. Yum!


Later that night the kids made a big fort downstairs and watched Kung Fu Panda, they all wore each other out!



Here is Liz at 5 months pregnant, that's right 5 months, sickening...I only wished I looked that good all the time!


We even had time for a little haircolor....


And a little photoshoot, this is Ian looking GQ.

It was slightly crazy, but all worth it...we had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories.

2 comments:

michaelangelo said...

Wow, great pictures, really makes me wish we could have been there with everyone. The food looks amazing and so does the company :) Everyone looks like they were having a great time, especially Grandpa with his naps :)

Love you all,
Mike L

Jill Stones said...

Again thanks for the great holiday and all the fun. I had to change my blog background because my friend had the same one, but after a couple tries I did it. It is fun! I am going to attempt pictures next. I love all your pictures. love JIll