Wednesday

What do you like doing with your family??

So last week we had our primary program and I was so excited because I was finally going to be sitting kid-less with the exception of Aaron for a whole hour! It was going great and Alec and Cade did a great job on their parts. Toward the end of program they brought all the little sunbeams up the microphone and asked them "What do you like to do with your family?" (Keep in mind Dawson is the youngest child in the whole primary, so I was pretty proud of him getting up in front of everyone.) One by one each sunbeam got up and spouted answers like, "I love scripture study", "I love family prayer", "I love singing hymns", at this point I started to sweat, "what would he say?" We're not that perfect. "Does he even know what a hymn is?" "What if he says his favorite thing to do with is famiy is drink diet coke??" "Ok, here he goes please, please, say something good." So he gets up really close the mic and does a big loud sigh into the mic, you know the kind I'm talking about. Then he does another sigh, long and loud into the mic. Then he loudly says, "I LIKE TO MAKE PANCAKES." The whole congregation cracked up and started laughing, what a way to finish the program! It might not have been the spiritual answer I was looking for, but I was so relieved he didn't reveal anything worse. So here are a couple of pictures of him making pancakes on Sunday morning.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

That is so cute gotta love the DOODLE. I am sooooo glad you kids doesn't wear clothes either!

Jenny said...

Hey Alana,
Now I'm blog stalking you. Love the pancake cooking in the undies. My three year old doesn't like to wear clothes either.

Anna Dutson said...

I stumbled upon your blog! That was so cute of your little one at the Primary program. It's always fun to hear what comes out of their little mouths.

Kami said...

Alana, you have the cutest boys! Gosh, I remember when you had Dawson, my senior year!! Weird!

Our Crazy Family said...

He is so cute! Love it!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Yeah! I am happy to have your blog address. It is fun to see your kids. We are excited to see everyone at Christmas.