Saturday

Halloween

What a fun halloween we had. Aaron had to work at the corn maze so he decided not to dress up this year, even though he wanted to dress up as a hotdog??? I'm not sure if we are the only family on the planet that scrambles around the night before halloween, going from store to store, looking for last minute costumes. Every year I tell the kids "you will decide in August what you want to be, and no changing your minds!" But I'm a sucker and give in and let them change their minds countless times until the night before. Cade wanted to be cheerleader (should I worry?) which was awesome because I just pulled out the old standby; my highschool cheerleading uniform. Totally depressing because it fits him and I think it might fit around one of my thighs. Alec ended up being a hippie which was so funny, check out the hair on his chest. Dawson was a bee and he looked pretty awesome. Bret was out of town for work and he kept calling to say how sad he was that he was missing halloween, but we took lots of pictures for him. It was also the warmest halloween we have ever had. I walked around with the kids in a short sleeve shirt, it was so nice. In our old neighborhood I would give out around 600 pieces of candy, so without even thinking I bought 800 pieces of candy. Since our subdivision is so new, we had a total of four trick or treaters , let's just say those four kids made out very well.







No comments: