Wednesday

Hangin the lights!

Well, I kept bugging and bugging Bret to get out and hang the lights on the house. I kept telling him that he should do it before it snows because it will be so much easier, but everyday is another day because there is no snow. So finally tonight I got home from a photo shoot and he was hanging the lights! Yeah!!! So now maybe it will snow :). Cade actually got ahold of my camera and took a few shots. I did manage to snap a picture of Cade and Dawson putting lights on the tree. We also got a tree tonight, it is twelve feet tall and it is huge, I didn't know it would be that big, it goes all the way up to the top of the ceiling, now I just have to bug and bug Bret to put the lights on the tree ;)!









5 comments:

Elizabeth Riding said...

Hey...maybe Bret can come over and do my lights! It's funny that it snowed!

JakeandMichelle said...

I want to see the great tree! From what I can see I love it! What colors are you doing on it?

Jill Stones said...

Way to go, my boys are sad that their dad didn't let them on the roof when he put lights up! Looks great

Alana Lange said...

The tree is huge! Last year after Christmas I bought any tree decorations that were blue and silver so... I guess that's what I'm doing.

Kami said...

How fun, I just love decorating for Christmas! Alana, we need o talk! Oh and I need your e-mail so I can add you to my blog!