Wednesday

Doesn't even phase me....

Yes, that's Dawson up on top of the plant shelf. I came out of the bedroom and found him sitting 12 feet up. Worried, who me? Naw, with a house full of boys, that doesn't even phase me. I'll just keep telling myself that this kind of stuff is normal and hopefully I'll get through these years of raising my boys with only 99% of my hair turning gray...



Giving me the peace sign that everything is ok!


Jumping, with no fear I might add, to his daredevil dad.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jill Stones said...

I am not even going to show my boysthis post, they will want to do the same thing. You were chosen for all those boys.Your an awesome momma

Elizabeth Riding said...

Holy Cow! I don't know how you do it! Jill is right...you were chosen for all those boys, cuz not every one is qualified for THAT job! ;) Luv ya!

Kami said...

I would have peed my pants up there! Dawson is an adventurous one isn't he?!

JakeandMichelle said...

K how did he climb up there?

Alana Lange said...

Alec pushed the chair over to play basketball and he climbed up on Alec shoulders and scaled his way up to the top!