Friday

Homework, what's that?

Wahoo! I finally got it to work.

So last night Aaron was supposed to be doing his homework but it was too quiet and I should have known better! Especially when he and Alec came up and asked if they could use my "nice" camera for a special project. Aaron was the claymator and Alec was the photographer. This is what they came up with... I thought they did a pretty good job for their first time. It took 113 pictures to make this little video. "Homework, who needs that? Who cares if I go to college" ....maybe he can work for Disney.


5 comments:

Jill Stones said...

Ian said that was "sweet". Pretty cool. That kid has talent.

Kami said...

wow, that is pretty cool.

Wish upon a Starr said...

That is impressive!! Not sure if you remember who I am, so to remind you, I'm Amber's (Rust) sister, you did my engagement pictures. Hope you don't mind me peeking. When I saw your name I just wanted to see what you were up to.

Take care!!
Melanie Starr

JakeandMichelle said...

I need help. I have no idea how to blog and I think I lost my background. HELP!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That is awesome! I definately want an autograph when they are famous. We can't wait to see you guys!