Wednesday

A lesson learned....

Last night I put out the last of my Christmas decorations. One of my favorite things is a nativity set that my parents brought back from Israel. Here is a picture of how I had it arranged before I went to bed. Fast forward to the next day and look at the second picture. Hmmm, seems as though a little four year old decided they needed to be rearranged. I love how even the cows and sheep get to join the circle. How ironic to find the nativity like this. It really made me stop and think about the true meaning of Christmas. How much we can learn from little children...Christmas really should be centered around Christ. Even my four year knows that better than me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Delsa said...

That is a touching illustration. I am glad I got to peek.